Tuesday 6 December 2011

On the start of Christmas...

My boyfriend and I have been bought our first very own Christmas tree. Well, this is our first very own Christmas as it were, in our own flat. Luckily, we won't be by ourselves! Plenty of sociable plans for the holidays, not all of them include getting really drunk with my friends or my Nan like last year (but most of them do).

Anyway, the Christmas tree came with no decorations so we've done our best with temporary decorations until we can hit the pound shops later in the week. We've used my centuries old fairy lights with only half the bulbs working and we made a tinfoil star each. Mine was the best (obviously), so got to go on top of the tree but B's came out looking like Patrick Starr from Spongebob Squarepants, which was pretty impressive.




I've not really had time to give my opinions on anything recently because I've had so much work to be doing. I don't think anyone would find my case study on democratic regimes interesting, nor would any of you really want me to post my essay on international agreements' effectiveness analysis.

No comments:

Post a Comment