Wednesday 30 November 2011

Inheritance


I was soooo disappointed in Christopher Paolini. The culmination of several years work and it was a pile of rubbish. I've been following the Eragon series for so long that it became almost an integral part of my teenage years and to have it finished off so sloppily was rather upsetting for me! Eragon doesn't get with Arya as you constantly wish for throughout the whole series, she isn't even interested in him and he's apparently never going to see her again. The character's entry in Uru'baen took next to no time and little effort, and the battle scene with Galbatorix was so empty of emotion and was so short that I thought that it wasn't actually over and  that Galbatorix was tricking them or something. Nothing really happens throughout the whole book really, it just seems like a load of waffle so the author can make loads of money out of loyal fans. In my opinion, it was a disgrace.

No comments:

Post a Comment