Monday 9 January 2012

On law revision and uni assignments...

Really going for it like I never did in 6th Form. I think it was quite possibly the biggest regret I have. Time to make up for it now though!

AS Law exam on the 11th, Case Study draft due in on the 10th, European Politics Essay on the 16th and Political Concepts and Ideologies essay on the 24th. Busy month, the only thing getting me through is the thought of B's birthday and two of my best mate's 21st birthdays all within the space of a week next month.

Oh, and Richard's housewarming this weekend aha.



Sorry for the poor quality pictures, taken off my rubbish Blackberry 9300. Just realised that it doesn't actually cost me anything to upload pics to Facebook or Twitter so from now on people will just be bombarded with mundane things in their feeds like cups of tea etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment